The Creative Arts Parent Association – just like Boosters with sports and athletes – supports WHS fine arts students by offering varsity-style fine arts jackets. We fund most of the jacket cost, which is typically $100+. We award jackets to students who have accumulated 300 points through a variety of arts and arts-related community service activities, both in and out of school. Service bars and patches are also awarded.
Here are the quick facts for jackets:
- Download the Fine Arts Award form or get one from a teacher.
- Add up your points to see if you qualify. You need 300 points for a jacket.
- Submit the form to a designated teacher by the due date.
- Go to the jacket fitting at WHS during lunch blocks.
If you cannot make the fitting date, you can also visit the store for a fitting at
4 Seasons Embroidery, 61 Nicholas Rd., Framingham.
- Be aware of the final deadline for all forms and fitting info.
- Families are asked for a small contribution for each jacket.
Fine arts jackets will be presented to students at Fine Arts Awards Night in June.